top of page
  • ANOC

How soon should you move to Canada after your PR is approved?

When you work with ANOC, we will help you with the Canada visa assistance and everything else that you need. The Canadian immigration process will be a lot smoother and easier, and we will be there to assist as much as possible. We will offer Canada Express Entry Assistance, and if the permanent residence application has been approved, you will be allowed to move to Canada.

Are you interested in knowing more and consulting an RCIC with your questions? Register with us here for a consultation call with our Immigration Experts, who can guide you on the next steps.

Coming to Canada

One thing to note is that after the confirmation of permanent residence is received, you must land in Canada before the COPR document expires.

If you also have dependent family members on your application, then everyone needs to land either before or at the same time with you. It’s possible to confirm the permanent residence status on the IRCC website once you are in Canada.

How much validity do you have with the COPR?

After you process the application, the COPR visa is received in the password. You can talk with our migration advisors and migration consultants for more information. The expiry date will vary based on the general medical exams.

In general, the medical exam results will have a 1-year validity. With that in mind, if the passport expires faster, then the validity is based on the expiry date of the passport.

Applying for the PR card

ANOC Immigration is here to help with the migration services you need. The thing to note is that once you are in Canada, you can become a permanent resident and apply for the PR card as quickly as possible. One thing to note here is that the IRCC is not mailing PR cards outside Canada.

So if you don’t have an address, you can have this sent to the immigration lawyer. On top of that, the PR card can take up to 3 months to process. In case you want to go back home, you will need a PR travel document application.

Another thing to note is that once you become a Canadian resident, you must stay in Canada for at least 730 days within the next 5 years. There can be some exceptions, depending on the situation. Our migration advisors and migration consultants are always here to help and provide you with the Canada migration help you need.

Contact us today for more information, and our team will be more than happy to help!

bottom of page