top of page

Spouse Sponsorship

A Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor their partner to come and live permanently in Canada. We understand how important it is for families to be together. For this reason, applications for spousal sponsorship are considered a top priority.

The Canadian Government offers Family Sponsorships to Canadians / Permanent Residents through various programs to allow immigrants who have already settled in Canada reunite with their loved ones.

By applying to sponsor a family member to come to Canada, the sponsor is required to prove that they are capable of supporting their family when they arrive in the country.

Apply Now - Submit a Case Assessment

bottom of page